CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

My Little Nephew & His new love for Michael Jackson (:


I can't tell you how thrilled I was to learn that my little nephew, Emilliano (aka-Milo), has become quite obsessed with Michael Jackson these days. After seeing MJ's "Thriller", he went pretty loco for Michael. My mother, his grandmother also has got him obsessed with all of Michael's greatest hits from the "Number One's" album. Milo's mother, my sister says that everyday Milo has to listen to the album from start to finish, and he just dances his little booty off!!! I'm such a proud Tia! (: I just can't even describe it. If you know me, you know how much Michael meant/means to me, and I'm proud that my little man, who already is my little "Mini Me", has become such a little fan. (:


0 comments:

Followers